Associated General Contractors was chartered in Washington D.C. in 1937 and the MS Chapter was chartered in April 1946 to organize a commercial construction trade association representing general contractors, subcontractors and suppliers in one organization. The AGC maintains fully staffed, plan room and offices in Jackson and Gulfport to serve all areas. The AGC merged with the AGC Municipal/Utility Division of AGC and now has all classifications of membership available in the construction industry. The AGC, is, by far, the oldest association in MS representing the Commercial Industry.
The Mississippi Lobbyist Directory is organized by the Mississippi Poultry Association. All rights reserved. Copyright 2019.